What about nuclear war? Only Russia and China would have the means of delivery. The U.S. is unlikely to go to war with either country before 2035.
What if the missing nukes fall into the hands of terrorists, and they use them to bomb American cities? (link) In the novel The Sum of All Fears, Tom Clancy made a scenario of that type as believable as he could, but a close reading of the novel shows how difficult it is. Clancy's nuke scenario was driven by a complex series of highly unlikely coincidences. The only way nukes could be used to destroy American cities will be if it's an inside job, just as 9/11 was. (link) and (link)
But aren't the ones just mentioned terrorists, and don't we need to be protected from them? Answer: America's terrorist problem doesn't exist.
Georgia FEMA Camps Verified.
1. Morgan Georgia. Located at the junction of Hwy 45 and Hwy 37 on the west side of town West of Calhoun St.
2. Camilla Georgia Located 5.6 miles S.E. of the intersection of E. Broad St (Moultrie Rd or Hwy 37) and Hwy 19. The camp is on the east side of Hwy 19. 32 miles south on Hwy 19 from Albany Georgia.
3. Abbeville Georgia Located 4 tenths mile south of down town on US 129 on the east side of the Hwy. Make a left on "Prison Road.
4. Oglethorpe Georgia Located 2.4 miles south west of down town where SR 49 and SR 26 converge.
5. Unadilla Georgia Located 1.91 miles NE of town on East Rail Road St.
6. Hawkinsville Georgia Located North east of Hawkinsville Take Hwy 129 east to Upper River Road Left turn on Upper river road. Go 2 miles north Camp is on the left hand side just before Cannon Rd. (Fire Rd 110) It's called "Wilcox".
7. McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left side of the road.
8. Lumpkin Ga. Located 2 miles SE of Lumpkin on south side of Holder Rd.
9. Almo Ga. Located west side of town at the junction of Towns ave. and Broad st.
West Virginia FEMA Camp Verified
1. Mill Creek W. Va. Located on west side of US 250 or US 219 or SR 92 just north of "Old Brick Church Cemetery."
Wisconsin FEMA Camps
1. On Elk Rd. 6.7 miles NW of Oxford. Listed under "Bureau of Prisons" which is a "privately owned" company.
Oregon FEMA Camp Locations
1. Umatilla Oregon Located east of McNary golf course on "Beach Access Road North, referred to as "Two Rivers Correctional Institute.
2. Sheridan Oregon Located south of town on Ballston rd just below Salmon River Hwy or SR 18. East side of Ballston Rd.
Nevada FEMA Camps
1. Lovelock Nevada Located N.E of town eastern side of US 80 Going north, Take exit 112 east on Coal Canyon Rd. Make the first right on Prison Road. It is called Lovelock Correctional Facility.
South Dakota FEMA Camps
1. South by South West of Edgemont Go south on 471 hwy go right towards Igloo. The main huge camp is west of Igloo. Area is surrounded by RR tracks. Newer construction on south side of camp. Outside perimeter is Fenced. The whole area says "Go away". This camp is being renovated.
Interesting note. On the Delorme Street Atlas 2008, this area shows a square box outline. Under "Info" it says "Buffalo Gap National Grassland."
Texas FEMA Camps
1. Beaumont Texas Located 5.9 miles south of Beaumont on West Port Arthur Road from US 69/US 96/US278. Take a right on Knauth Rd. A total of four camps at this site.
Then at : (29.98831895584124n 94.05256032943726); and: (29.995102276866433n
94.04932022094727) and: (29.99473989198384n 94.03977692127228) there are a total of 6 in this area
2. Henderson Texas north of town at the junction of 571 hwy and FM 2276 (Old Kilgore hwy).
3. Bartlett Texas: Located west of town on the north side of Cr342 or Arnold Dr.
Louisiana FEMA Camps
1. Oakdale LA. Located north of town. Take US 165 north to East Whatley Road make a right(east). Go past N. 16th street about 850 yards. Two big camp complexes will be on your right side looking south.
Idaho FEMA Camps
1. Boise Located 9.5 miles south of Boise at the intersection of Pleasant Valley rd. and Kuna Mora Rd.
Montana FEMA Camp
1. Shelby MT. Located west of Shelby, south side of Heath rd west of US 15
Oklahoma FEMA Camps
1. El Reno 3.34 miles West of El Reno Ok on SR 66 on south side of SR 66
2. Cushing 3.75 miles South of Cushing at Kings HWY and EO 740 rd.
3. Holdenville West of town on Old US 270
California FEMA Camps
1. California City Located 7.42 miles east by east and a point north off of 20 Mule team Pkwy, Virginia Blvd. No guard towers just camera systems, double fence with razor wire and only one way in and one way out. CCA built FEMA camp , fully staffed.
2. Twenty nine Palms Marine Base Located on south side of base on Rainbow Canyon rd. Notice the camera security and the double fence extending towards the NW. 3 dark squared off areas with double fencing. One way in only. Most of this area is empty which indicates it is a "holding area".
3. Ft Irwin - This is still under investigation as it is inside of Ft. Irwin. It is a fenced area with buildings. Go North on Camp Irwin Rd. just passed the US Army Dept. buildings. Hang a Caddy corner left N by NW and go about 2 miles. Next to Ft Irwin is the China Lake US Naval Weapons Depot. Both are just NE of Edwards AFB. A Naval Armory in the middle of the desert is rather odd. Not yet "confirmed."
Virginia FEMA Chopper base
1. Located 12.92 miles N.E. of Charlottesville. Take US 20 or Stoney Point Rd to SR 640(Turkey Sag Rd) turn right, go to Peters Mt. Rd turn left and follow to the very end.
Virginia FEMA CAMPS
1. Located on Ft. AP military Reservation. >From Bowling Green go NE on US 301 . Look left where Peuman Rd and Perrin Rd. meet. Double Fences w/ razor wire. Camera mounted security One way in and out.
Kansas FEMA Camps
1. El Dorado Located east of El Dorado on US 54 (SE 10th street) 2 miles from downtown El Dorado – Federal prison converted into forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries
Colorado FEMA Camps
1. Canon City Located east of Mackenzie Ave. and Evans Rd in Canon City Co. Its called Freemont Correctional Facility
"Private correctional" There are four camps right in this area. One is on Centennial Rd another is just north of the main facility.
(38.44093436527363n 105.15804290771484w) (38.43608546640686n 105.15899777412415w)
(38.437690597241044n 105.15113353729248w) (38.422595915201335n 105.16207695007324w)
2. South west of Olney Springs Co. just off Hwy 96. Can't miss it.
3. Just east of Las Animas between f-15 and east 6th street.
4. Burlington, CO. east on US 70 or east on Rose Ave. Its called Kit Carson Correctional. Another "private" prison.
Utah FEMA Camps
1, Box Elder Co. West side of the Great Salt Lake (Clyman Bay). "Lakeside" Go south 11 miles on Lakeside drive into Hill Air Force Range. On the west side about 2 miles off the road is a FEMA Slave Labor Camp.
2. Tooele Utah. Go south of Tooele 17.34 miles on hwy 36. The camp sits on the east side of the road. The former camp was just west of Tooele just off of west Utah ave. The remains of that facility can be seen quite clearly.
Notice the large gas mains that run through this facility.
New Mexico FEMA camps and Foreign Military Depots. These sites are inside White Sands Missile Base. This is a Prisoner compound. Note the towers that surround the perimeter and the fencing. Also, the "moon shaped rd" adjacent to this compound has areas of interest also. This has been reported and verified as a prisoner camp. Note the guard towers on each corner and the ones in the middle. (looks like Auschwitz) "Arbiet Macht Frei"
Area of interest; Note the secured area with only 4 buildings inside the fenced area. Its a "one way in, one way out" compound. It has almost the same look as the Halliburton, CCA built, FEMA camps. Note the security cameras just on the outside perimeter
Here is another area with high security. Note the octagon shaped area just NW of this enclosure
This location is unconfirmed, but believed to be holding the Russian made Military hardware
Ohio FEMA CAMP
1. Lima Ohio, North side of town. Between west Chapman rd and East Bluelick rd. East side has RR tracks. Located on east side of SR65 or N. West st.
Arizona FEMA CAMPS
1, Florence AZ. North of town oat the corner of SR79 and E Ranchview rd. A total of 5 seperate compounds.
2. Florence AZ East of town on Hawkview Rd. 6 major units Very large compounds
3. Florence AZ compounds at S Pinal Parkway and East Butte Ave
111.37314319609231w and the one just east at 33.02838887527714n
3. Eloy AZ East of Eloy airport Very large facility
4. East of the Az. St. Penn. is a double set of FEMA camps. located on the east side of SR 85
5. Same location of #4 but just south Looks like it is still under construction. No cars in the parking lot.
Kentucky FEMA Camps
1. McCreary KY Daniel Boone National Forest
Illinois FEMA Camps
1. S. of Sheridan On S. Robinson st.
2. West of Dixon Springs 6 miles. On 146
3. Marion Just west of US 57 on Prison rd. south of Marion.
Indiana FEMA camps
1. Grissom AFB Located at the South end of the base.
2. Terre Haute Go south of town on HWY 63 to W. Bureau Dr. This is called a Fed Prison. Note the enclosed area on the south side. Thats a FEMA facility.
Alabama FEMA Camps
1. Taladega South west side of town on E Renfroe rd and HWY 275 They are calling this a Federal "Satellite" prison. IE FEMA camp.
1. The FEMA coffin manufacturing center west of Covington Georgia on 960 Almon Road is still making these coffins.
The storage facility in Madison Georgia has relocated these coffins to another area.
HAARP Site Alaska.
These are FEMA camps and are named as "Correctional Institutes." They are under FEMA Jurisdiction and are manned and ready. CCA, Halliburton and UNICOR built most of these camps.http://http://www.apfn.org//